Saturday, July 26, 2008

Go, Cougs, Go

Friday night, I sent a text to the hookah bar girl to see what she was up to. She was working the night, so I stopped by, accompanied by Kenneth and Trinh.

It was Kenneth's birthday weekend, and he was in party mode. The plan was to just stop by the hookah place for a little while to kick it with the girl before heading toward Midtown to romp.

The hookah girl caught us at the door and seated us in her section near the bar. I told her it was Kenneth's birthday, and she immediately yelled, "Jägerbomb!"

She brought us a round plus one for herself. We toasted and she cheered, "Happy birthday!"

An older lady at the bar overheard us, a blonde haired lady maybe in her forties or fifties wearing a frighteningly thick wad of red lipstick. "Is it somebody's birthday?" she yelled over to our table, "Is it his birthday? Get them another round and put it on my tab!"

So the hookah girl brought out another round plus one for herself.

-

As we drank more and the night got later, we abandoned plans of going Midtown, and the rest of our party -- Tam, Don, and Xixi -- joined us at the hookah place. The hookah girl moved us out onto the patio to give us more room and some space for her to sneak a seat when she wasn't busy.

Midway through the night, sauced up and heavy in party mode, Kenneth stood up and asked the table, "You guys wanna see me get a cougar?"

I hesitated, because I'd seen the cougar in question, and I really did not think that his hooking up with her could possibly end well. But I'm a dick with a sadistic sense of humor, and ultimately, the answer to the question was: yes; yes, I wanted to see that shit.

And so it came to be, Kenneth disappeared for half an hour and returned with probably a handful of shots in his system and a lady twice his age.

As it turns out, the cougar was related to the owner of the joint, and he eventually came out to our party and joined us. This cleared the hookah girl of her work, for the most part, and she joined our party as well, drinking and getting her rowdy on. Eventually, even the DJ joined us.

-

By last call, I'd drank myself beyond stupidity.

The guys had gone inside and were dancing up on random chicks. Trinh found an obese one to keep him company. Kenneth danced with some other dude's girlfriend.

The hookah girl found me hanging out on the patio by myself and dragged me onto the dancefloor. She freaked with me for a little bit, did some crazy hands on the floor, ass in the air kind of shit. That was the point in the night when I realized I'd been taken too far past my limits.

As I watched the girl's ass grind up against my crotch, I realized that I was too drunk to be dancing. And if the night went anywhere beyond dancing, I was way too fucked up to be doing that too.

"What's up?" she finally asked me, "You cool, babe?"

I shook my head slowly. I think something inside me died. "Naw, sweety," I uttered, "I fucked up tonight. I don't think I can be doing this right now."

-

When the music stopped and the lights came on, the cougar and the owner told us that they were related to another guy who owned another club, and that we would be moving the party to that venue.

We all agreed. The hookah girl said she'd come join us, but she had to close up. I told her that I'd wait for her to finish up.

Tam, Don, and I hung out a bit outside the place as she closed up. I sat down somewhere and blacked out.

-

By the time I woke, there was sun in my eyes. I was not at home, and there were about two dozen missed calls on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment